Privacy and personal data
By accepting the EXKi privacy terms and conditions, you hereby consent to the use of your personal data and the general terms and conditions for the use of our website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
This website is designed for use by persons seeking employment within the EXKi Group. By accessing this website, you hereby accept these terms and conditions. Should you not agree with these terms and conditions, we ask you to refrain from visiting or using this website.
Website management and contents
This website is managed by EXKi SA, of which the head office is located at Chaussée d’Ixelles 12, 1050 Brussels, with business number 0472.429.986 (hereafter referred to as: 'EXKi').
EXKi undertakes to collect, edit and adapt the contents of this website as scrupulously as possible. EXKi provides no guarantee and accepts no liability for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the website contents, or the uninterrupted availability of the website.
EXKi withholds the right to modify or amend without notice the website contents and/or general terms and conditions.
Personal data – privacy statement
When you visit the ‘JOBS’ section of our website, you provide personal data such as your name, address, email address and your curriculum vitae. You accept and consent to the use of this personal data by EXKi. We recommend that you read carefully the following terms and conditions before providing this information.
- As user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data you provide to EXKi.
- EXKi is responsible for the processing of this data and uses your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Data Processing Act of December 8, 1992, and the present terms and conditions. In particular, EXKi shall process all personal data in a confidential and lawful manner, and adhere correctly and appropriately to the terms below.
- EXKi shall not use the data it collects for commercial purposes. This data shall not be disclosed to third parties other than EXKi subsidiaries and franchises.
- Your personal data shall be used for the following purposes:
- to create a database of interested job seekers;
- to inform you of job vacancies that match your profile;
- to make your personal information available to potentially interested franchises.
- EXKi shall not retain your personal information for longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and processed. Furthermore, your data shall be processed and stored securely.
- You may opt out without charge from the processing of your personal data by simple email request. In this event, your application shall be canceled and your name shall be removed from the list of job applicants, as EXKi is not able to take your application into consideration without processing your personal information.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Personal Data Processing Act of December 8, 1992, as amended in the Act of February 26, 2003 and the Royal Decree of February 13, 2001, that implements the aforementioned Act, you have the right to access your personal data and to request any necessary rectification.
- Should you wish to exercise your rights to access, opt out or rectification, you should contact EXKi SA:
- By email: hello@EXKi.com
- By postal mail: EXKi SA, Chaussée d’Ixelles 12, 1050 Brussels
- Your personal data shall be made available to potentially interested franchises as part of the services EXKi offers its franchises, in accordance with its franchise agreements. However, as these franchises have their own recruitment policies, EXKi cannot be held responsible for the use by the franchises of the disclosed information.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, on all texts, images, software and other materials used on this website, including those used on this website with the owners’ consent or that relate to companies belonging to the EXKi Group, are the property of EXKi.
The printing or downloading of webpages onto hard disk, as well as the distribution of these pages to third parties, is permitted providing that this is done for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
Without prior written consent by the webmaster, it is prohibited to (non-exhaustive list):
- Use (copy) all or part of the website and/or the trademarks published on the website for commercial purposes
- Modify or reproduce any part of the website in a company document (for example, in a hardcopy, blog or website)