Are you passionate about good food?
Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic company that lives by its values of honesty, creativity and is committed to sustainable development?
Are you an expert in all things digital?
Within the Marketing team, reporting to the Marketing & Communication manager, the Digital Marketing Manager is involved in developing the brand’s digital strategy and devises the digital marketing and communication plan and its associated budget, with the goals of enhancing awareness of the brand and its reputation, boosting traffic (on social media and in restaurants) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
His/her role is to ensure that the brand’s positioning is consistent across all digital channels, and to implement actions to deliver the digital strategy for the entire brand (100 restaurants in 6 countries).
He/she will coordinate digital marketing in its various forms and manage content creation. He/she will analyse and evaluate each campaign after completion.
He/she will lead the digital monitoring of the brand and of its competitors, customer relationships, digital innovations and will ensure these are communicated internally.
He/she will be responsible for the successful development of e-commerce.
He/she will supervise and develop the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Your personal qualities
- Higher education in marketing and/or communication, with a specialisation in digital marketing.
- Digital native. Interested in new technologies.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive.
- 5 years of digital expertise, with initial managerial experience.
- Self-starter with ability to motivate your team
- ‘Business’ orientation: results-driven, innovation leader, sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- French or Dutch native speaker with a good command of the second language. Advanced knowledge of English.
- Aptitude for project management.
- Interested in food and in the catering sector.
- Commitment to live by EXKi’s 4 missions and 2 values:
- 4 missions:
- Respect for health
- Respect for quality
- Respect for the environment,
- Respect for others
- 2 values:
- Serving my customer as I would like to be served
- 4 missions:
A competitive salary package in a pleasant work environment.
| Please send your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
EXKi is the leader in healthy, high quality fast food.
We are a dynamic company first established in Brussels in 2001. Since then, we have opened an average of 5 restaurants per year across different markets.
Honesty and creativity are the values we live by, together with our commitment to sustainable development and respect for nature.
Our teams are a community that works together in a respectful and friendly manner. We are committed to offering the best quality to our customers, every day.